Zambart is a research-focused non-governmental organisation that conducts research on HIV and Tuberculosis to help control and mitigate the impact of the dual epidemic. Zambart staff form an interdisciplinary team with a range of expertise including epidemiology, clinical science, social science, laboratory, operations research, health systems and services research, health policy analysis, health economics, health communication research compliance and counselling.
TREATs Study Summary
The overall aim of TREATS project is to measure the impact of a combined TB/HIV intervention of population level screening for TB, combined with universal testing and treatment (UTT) for HIV, delivered over 4 years, on TB incidence, prevalence of TB disease and incidence of TB infection.
Zambart under the TREATS study has vacancies in the following positions:
Transportation of staff to and from the different areas.
• Making Deliveries/pickups Transportation of specimens from field sites to the clinic and Zambart laboratory respectively.
• Check motor vehicles and ensure vehicle is road worthy at all times.
• Ensure the motor vehicle service schedule is adhered to.
• Maintain accurate entries in the vehicle logbook
• Any other duties as maybe be assigned by the supervisor
• Valid PSV Driver’s Licence with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Aged between 35 and 40 years
• Sober Character
• Able to community in English
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
How to apply
Submit your application letter, CV and certificates to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Zambart Head Office,
UNZA School of Medicine,
PO Box 50697,